This downloadable product is the full sound and video stream from the Update DVD. The Update is DRM-free, meaning you can put it on any of your devices and keep it for offline viewing.
Many of the exercises we describe in Stretching & Flexibility have changed, in small and large ways. This UPDATE shows all the current exercises; all are shown in practitioner and solo (do by yourself) versions.
All-new shoulder mobility, stretching and strengthening exercises, using both short and long sticks
- All-new hamstring exercises, done from the lunge position, and old hamstring exercises revisited using the bent-to-straight-knee approach
- All-new hip flexor stretches
- Advanced tailor pose variations
- Latest versions of QL stretches
- Detailed modified front splits
Please view this program with the S&F book as the reference for exercise numbers.
All new variations are included, and both sides of the body are demonstrated, so you can select your exercise, press Play and follow along.