4 April 2020
Below is a full update of changes to our previously advertised 2020 workshops schedule. You can also always find the latest updates at stretchtherapy.net/workshops-schedule/.
- Withdrawn for 2020, postponed until 2021 (or later):
- ST for Performance in Adelaide, Perth, Cairns, and Sydney
- Why? The dates for these workshops are within the next four months and we cannot see that present circumstances in Australia will have eased sufficiently to make them possible. Also, all host venues are closed by government mandate and we cannot know for how long this will be the case.
- To remain on the schedule for 2020 … for now, at least:
- Into the Stretch, Deeper Into the Stretch, and the ST Teacher Intensive Part A at ST HQ at Greenwell Point, NSW.
- Why? These workshops are scheduled for end August and early September. Possibly, they will be able to proceed. The Early Bird closing date is 3 July – we will leave these open for registrations for now, and reassess in the coming weeks.
- Postponed until 2021:
- All three advertised workshops – Into the Stretch and ST for Performance in May, and the ST Teacher Intensive Part A in October – have been postponed until 2021, likely (hopefully?!) in the period Mar–May.
- Why? Simple – travel bans, which restrict people from both leaving their own country and entering other countries. And, as above, the host venue is closed.
Boston, MA USA and London, UK
- Into the Stretch – postponed, new date to be advised when finalised
- ST for Performance – postponed, new date to be advised when finalised
- Deeper Into the Stretch – remain as 19–20 August, early bird closes 8 Aug