Absolute Beginner's Stretching Series
The ABS video series is beginner’s stretching – for every body – all ages, all physical capacities.
Key features of the Absolute Beginner’s Stretching (ABS) Series
- 21 x 15–25-minute follow-along themed sessions of solo exercises.
- The title screen for each program describes the functional contents (e.g., hamstrings and calves).
- Equipment requirements are mentioned at the very beginning of each program (e.g., chair, towel).
- The ABS series will let you experience the ST system in an easy-to-use format: literally, press play and follow along!
- Once you’ve worked your way through the 21 sessions, you will know which muscles and movements you personally need to focus on. Then, put together your own playlists on Vimeo – build your own classes.
- Practise with Kit Laughlin – the ST Founder – and Olivia Allnutt. Kit and Olivia teach and demonstrate everything themselves.
Do you have a body? What does it feel like?
What is your body saying to you?
Stretch Therapy will help you feel better, sleep better, and move better.
We start by showing you how to remove restrictions to movement and alignment (we call this “flexibility”) and by teaching you how to relax.
A glance below will show you the scope of the system.
We offer a number of different workshops, and you are certain to find one to suit your needs.
In 2018, we have workshops scheduled in Australia, Canada, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. View the schedule.
Entry-point workshops – no prior ST experience needed:
* Into the Stretch Is for anyone new to Stretch Therapy, and is suitable for every body.
* ST for Performance has a focus on stronger forms in the ST system. If you have some experience in stretching, jump in here.
Stretch Therapy Shop
* PDF versions of Overcome Neck & Back Pain, Stretching & Flexibility, and Stretching & Pregnancy
* MP4 versions of the DVD Updates to Overcome Neck & Back Pain and Stretching & Flexibility
* MP3 versions of the Relaxation Scripts to Overcome Neck & Back Pain and Stretching & Pregnancy
* Meditation scripts (MP3 files)