We have a bunch of great programs for you to listen to! These are organised into two areas, namely ‘Interviews and podcasts‘ and ‘Relaxation scripts‘ [links below]
Make a contribution
Producing, editing, and hosting programs like these takes time, energy, and money! We are happy to keep making them available gratis, but if you’d like to make a contribution to help fund ongoing hosting costs – or simply to show your appreciation – please see the link below.
Suu Kyi – our mascot, she of CatLikeMovement, and who personifies grace and ease – will send you her thanks … and her magnificent purr!
[GST will be added if you are Australian.]
We would much prefer for you to download files that you intend on listening to regularly – because every time you stream a program, we pay for the bandwidth. A single download costs us the same as streaming the program.
If you like listening to our programs on your portable device, the easiest way is to first download onto your laptop/desktop, and then move to your phone or tablet (via iTunes or the like).
To download an audio file see the “Download the audio file …” link below each program. Clicking on the blue Download link will open the program in its own tab and you can download from there.
The exact method varies between browsers.
- In Safari, right-click anywhere on the Playback control, and select “Download video” (even though these are .mp3 audio files!)
- In Firefox right-click on the Playback control and “Save audio as”.
- In Chrome and Opera, simply click the download button on the Playback control.
- In Internet Exploder? No clue!
Interviews and podcasts
- The Pilates Klinik – Kit Laughlin with Michael Abbott
- Ready. Aim. Empire – Olivia Allnutt with Lise Kuecker
- Propane Fitness Parts 1, 2, and the ‘return’ – Kit Laughlin with Yusef Smith
- Anchors of Health – Kit Laughlin with Coach Bill Choi
- Coffee Shop Conversations #s 1–4 – Kit Laughlin with Dave Wardman
- more2train.eu – Kit Laughlin with Nick Rabadzhiev
- Acro Library – Kit Laughlin with Ben Lowrey
- Kit Laughlin with Sean Mapoles
- Living Limitlessly – Kit Laughlin with Marta Taylor
- Wellrounded Athlete – Kit Laughlin with Justin Goodhart
- GMB Fitness – Kit Laughlin with Ryan Hurst
Over 50 guided relaxation scripts all recorded live at workshops around the world over the past six years. Enjoy!
Scroll down …
Interviews and podcasts
The Pilates Klinik – Kit Laughlin with Michael Abbott
Michael Abbott interview
Download the audio file of The Pilates Klinik (October 2018).
Ready. Aim. Empire! – Olivia Allnutt with Lise Kuecker
Lise Kuecker interview
Download the audio file of Ready. Aim. Empire! (November 2017).
Propane Fitness – Kit Laughlin with Yusef Smith
Download the audio file of Propane Fitness – Part 2 (November 2016).
Coffee Shop Conversations – Kit Laughlin with Dave Wardman
Download the audio file of Coffee Shop Conversation #4 (May 2017).
more2train.eu – Kit Laughlin with Nick Rabadzhiev
Nick Rabadzhiev interview
Download the audio file of Nick Kushadev (May 2017).
Acro Library – Kit Laughlin with Ben Lowrey
Acro Library interview
Download the audio file of Acro Library (April 2017).
GMB Fitness – Kit Laughlin with Ryan Hurst
GMB Fitness interview
Download the audio file of GMB Fitness (July 2014).
Over 100 guided relaxation scripts all recorded live at workshops around the world over the past nine years. Enjoy!
Background to relaxation practise – Kit Laughlin
Kit Laughlin – background to relaxation practise
Download the audio file of Kit providing background to relaxation practise (September 2017 – recorded live in London).
2016: Bandar Utama Buddhist Society, Malaysia
The following is a unique collection of the full audio of four exercises sessions Kit presented at BUBS prior to the 45 minute sitting session. Their focus is the first satipatthana (there are four; the first foundation of mindfulness is the body). Kit approaches all the exercises presented from this perspective, and the cueing includes pointers on what to look for in the mind’s reactions to what is happening in the body – what you find might surprise you. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time recordings of this nature have been made public. Each session is about 90-minutes long.