Into the Stretch – WITHDRAWN
BOSTON, United States
Fri 1 and Sat 2 June 2018
Special Early Bird rate of $449 USD offered until 6 April 2018. No extensions … register now!
James Wheatley and Ashwin Tirodkar
Assisted by Justin Chien
Dates and times
Friday 1 June
9.30 am to 1.00 pm AND 2.00 to 5.00 pm
Saturday 2 June
12.00 to 3.00 pm AND 4.00 to 6.00 pm
Shobu Aikido of Boston
34 Allen Street, Somerville, MA 02143
Prices are in US dollars
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD!!! – Closing date 6 April 2018
$449 … discounted from $599!
REGULAR – Registration from 7 April 2018
Pay now via PayPal
* PayPal allows you to pay with Visa or MasterCard.
* You will be asked to provide your mobile phone number.
Workshop confirmation, and booking travel/accommodation
We confirm each workshop via email as soon as our minimum number of registrations has been reached.
We will email you no later than the Early Bird cut off date. This is the date at which we make the final ‘go/no-go’ call for a workshop – 99.99999% of the time it’s a go!
Please do not book any non-refundable travel and/or accommodation prior to receiving email confirmation that the workshop is confirmed.
Refunds and withdrawals
- Participants who wish to withdraw more than eight weeks prior to the scheduled date will receive a full refund of money paid – minus a $150 (US dollars) administration charge – unless you transfer registration to another participant … which we prefer!
- There will be no refund on withdrawal from a workshop if notification is received less than eight weeks prior to the scheduled commencement date.
- A full refund will be given if the course is cancelled.
- Terms and conditions subject to change.
James Wheatley is a Stretch Therapy Teacher, Yoga Instructor, personal trainer, and movement enthusiast. James first discovered Stretch Therapy in 2014 after reading a forum post about loaded stretching modalities. In the fall of 2015, James attended his first Stretch Therapy workshop and since then has continued to study the Stretch Therapy system, as well as expand his knowledge base through the researching of a broad spectrum of physical culture practices. James currently resides in Colchester, UK, where he offers personal training services and classes aimed at instilling a love of movement without being locked into a singular way of moving and focused on the development of human wellness.
Ashwin Tirodkar has been involved with martial arts, strength training, and stretching since his teenage years. Having practiced and taught Kokikai Aikido for 15 years from 1992 to 2007, he developed a love of physical and energetic training methods. He discovered Stretch Therapy while exploring gymnastic strength training and hasn’t looked back since. He currently teaches in London, UK.